Monday, May 7, 2012

Trade Winds, Toaster Cover, BOM, ahhh......

I'm back! I am sooo excited because I got a present in the mail today! TradeWinds Blue by Lily Ashbury for Moda!!! from Sew Mama Sew, one of my fav blogs and shops! Check it out!
Isn't it so yummy!
 The colors are so beautiful and rich, it fells like India!
Yeah, go ahead and drool, I already have!
Cannot wait to make our bed quilt out of this!








Ok, so I was totally bored yesterday and decided to make a toaster cover for my new toaster oven we got for a wedding present.
I had this beautiful Block I made and did not know what to do with it.
Total credit for this block goes to Erin @ Two More Seconds. 
Just Love that blog!
So, Here is the little nugget you all have been waiting for.......
So, this is also the first time I free motion quilted too! 

Sew adorable! ;)
Last and not least I have the next installment of In Color Order's Block of the Month! May that is. 



As you all may know I love batiks, so I am using all the batiks I have and I am using tone on tone white for the background for a little texture.





I have decided that this will be the quilt I enter into The Friendship Knots Quilter's Guilds, my guild, Quilt Show next March! Yea!! So A big Thanks to Jeni at In Color Order for this BOM!!
So now I must go, but I want to thank you so much for stopping by!
You don't know what it means to me!
If your feelin' a little frisky go ahead an leave a comment, it helps me see how the site is doing and any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

"Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings."
Salvador Dali

~Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, it helps me with the blog.
Thank you for your continued support!