Friday, January 20, 2012

Welcome!!


WELCOME!!
Welcome everyone to the Pink Padme Designs blog!!! Now, first off I am new to this blogging thing, so I will get the hang of it sooner or later. So, my purpose is to expose the world and my friends to the world of Modern Quilting! Also to get & share ideas with my fellow quilters.
For me quilting has been totally life changing. While living far away from home, knowing nobody, I had to find a hobby at the insistence of my fiancee, Jason ( more for his sanity than mine ;) .) Around the same time my sweet southern mother began to quilt. She inspired me to dive in head first, and did I ever. 
(This is the part where I get addicted....) So, I found a beginners quilter class at a local quilt shop in Sarasota. That was the Cotton Patch. The owner, Laura, taught the class. She was wonderful and explained everything so well. Then a wonderful thing happened......
My First Quilt.....
Cute, huh...
Well Since then I have not stopped. I have totally become addicted to quilting. I love making  them for others. One day I will finally make Jason and I one for our bed!
~Namaste
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, it helps me with the blog.
Thank you for your continued support!