Sunday, April 1, 2012

In Color Order BOM, April Block & The Wedding!!!

So, today Jeni posted the April block of the In Color Order BOM ! Every block is made of HST's.
Isn't it awesome!! This is a great chance to work on a project while watching others do the same pattern in different fabrics. You can check out and join the Flicker group and follow the designs!

Here are all 4 of my blocks so far. This quilt is going to be sooo pretty!!


The Wedding!!!
Our Wedding is now 12 days away!! We are so excited to be home with our family and friends during this awesome event!!!
I am very excited about these placards that were made for me by Katie Aldrich @ My Blushing Brides. Check out her site, it is so sweet and she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met too! 
Thanks Katie!

So, that is it for know. I will post again soon, but in the mean time.....
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies."~Mother Teresa

Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, it helps me with the blog.
Thank you for your continued support!